During These Times, Life Has Not Stopped
Here at The Heritage at Brentwood, staying safe means finding creative ways to thrive as a community and make sure life continues to be full of joy, fun and love.
The health of the residents and staff at The Heritage is our number one priority. We have precautions in place to protect your health while still providing opportunities for fun and entertainment. From outdoor game nights and door drops to daily Tai Chi, we do everything possible to keep our residents enjoying safe activities and keeping spirits lifted.
Life has continued at The Heritage:
- Socially distanced dining open in Fireside Grille
- Home delivery of made-to-order meals
- Delivery of groceries, mail, newspapers, and packages
- The Heritage Community Life Services team plans happy hours, mens’ and women’s social events, and delivers yummy treats to residents’ doors
- The popular Ladies’ Teas and Gentlemen Guild outings are back for small-group, socially distanced gatherings
- Outdoor activities continue with The Heritage Bikers and the “Casual Putting” group
- Virtual art class “Outside the Lines” on in-house TV
- Resident App and In-Home TV bring exercises and communication conveniently to residents’ homes
- The Healthy Living Center’s indoor pool, fitness center and group exercise studio are open with social distancing guidelines and class-size limits
- Full calendar of daily activities, events and classes for emotional, mental and physical engagement
- 48-acres of tree-lined streets, walking paths and state-of-the-art amenities to enjoy
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff on campus daily
- Virtual visits and socially distanced in-person appointments allow those ready to take a closer look at The Heritage to do so safely
Click to View Our Slideshow
DAY IN THE LIFE
Thursday, June 22
Perhaps you prefer to continue working but want the ease and convenience of a maintenance-free community. You might be looking for an option that lets you spend more time with your family. Or you could be seeking an active community with lots of classes, clubs and committees. Find all that and more at The Heritage. Join us to hear from four residents about how they’ve created a retirement beyond their expectation. Be sure to ask about our select number of well-appointed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments available now.