At The Heritage at Brentwood, we have a culture that’s based on service excellence, and it resonates through all facets of our organization. When you join our exceptional team, you’ll grow in a close-knit environment that fosters caring, invests in its employees through excellent training and advancement opportunities, and provides strong support for all.
Employment with us means each day you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work actually makes a difference. Your input will be valued and respected. And you’ll have purposeful opportunities to give back to our community at large. Come be part of our dynamic community and grow your career in two of the strongest sectors of the employment market — hospitality and health care services.
If you’re looking for a rewarding place to work with a strong support team and an appreciative community of seniors, we should talk. You’ll discover The Heritage at Brentwood® is the kind of place where people decide to build a career. We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities to learn and grow.
Applications for employment will be reviewed and considered during the initial screening process. Should your background and experience meet the requirements of the position, you will be contacted by the hiring manager or Human Resources to continue the recruiting process.
Candidates accepting employment with The Heritage at Brentwood will be required to:
- Provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States and complete the I-9 Form
- Complete the E-Verify process
- Complete and pass a urine drug screen as part of the hiring process
- Complete authorization form for a criminal background and sex offender registry check as part of the hiring process
The Heritage at Brentwood is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its employment practices. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available for all persons. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify Human Resources.
We promise to…
- Greet you warmly, by name and with a smile
- Treat everyone with courteous respect
- Strive to anticipate your needs and act accordingly
- Listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner
- Hold ourselves and one another accountable
- Make you feel important
- Embrace and value our differences
- Ask, “is there anything else I can do for you?”
- Maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times
- Pay attention to details