Moving to The Heritage means being able to do all the things you currently do, and then some. There are places to workout, dine, meet friends for a cup of coffee, or simply relax just steps from your door.
The choice is yours. A state-of-the-art fitness center offers a variety of classes and includes an indoor heated pool. There are concerts and lectures to attend in a 300-plus auditorium, Poplar Hall. Socials and wood-fired starters in the Fireside Grille. More than 90 clubs and affinity groups to explore. Plus, walking and biking paths that connect to the Brentwood Trail System. One thing’s for sure, you’ll never be bored.
If you have a question, all you have to do is ask. Nothing makes us happier than making your day a little brighter. We l-o-v-e to see you smile.
“The staff look after all my needs. Why didn’t I come here sooner for stress-free living?”
— Dorothy Weaver, resident
- All maintenance inside and out including appliance
- Weekly housekeeping
- Preferred Choice Dining® program
- Private dining room
- Guest accommodations
- HealthyLife® Center to enhance fitness, nutrition, active living and well-being
- Social, recreational, educational and cultural programs
- Resident Committees
- Scheduled and on-demand transportation
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Underground reserved parking for apartment homes and garages for villas
- Fine dining at Southern Oak
- Casual Dining at Fireside Grille
- Organic and sustainable food items on menus
- HealthyLife® Center with group exercise room
- Indoor heated pool
- Full-service salon and day spa with massage area
- 300-plus-seat auditorium, Poplar Hall
- Activities parlor and art room
- Woodworking shop
- Paved walking and biking paths
- Putting green and bocce court
- Resident gardening areas
- On-site medical clinic
To see everything we have to offer, schedule a visit. Complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch.
Hear from Brad Breeding, senior living’s financial expert, in this live webinar. Gain a better understanding of your senior living options as Brad offers expert, unbiased answers and will explain terms, contract options, and the special value of a LifeCare® agreement.
Note: This webinar is being offered virtually and also in-person for a limited number of guests. To RSVP for either in-person or the virtual option, you can register online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 649-4623.