Moving to The Heritage means being able to do all the things you currently do, and then some. Just steps away from your door, there are places to workout, dine, meet friends for cards and a cup of coffee, or simply relax.
The choice is yours. A state-of-the-art fitness center offers a variety of classes, a 24/7 Fitness Center and a large, indoor heated pool. There are concerts, lectures and special events to attend in Poplar Hall, the 300-seat auditorium. You’ll find more than 90 resident-driven activities and affinity groups to explore. Plus, walking and biking paths that connect to the City of Brentwood’s extensive trail system. One thing’s for sure, you’ll never be bored.
If you have a question, all you have to do is ask. Nothing makes us happier than making your day a little brighter. We l-o-v-e to see you smile.
“One of the great things about living at The Heritage is its 48-acre campus. It gives us plenty of room to walk and ride our bikes without going outside our community – what a blessing. I tell everyone that this is the best place to live.”
Bob, Redbud resident since 2019.
- All maintenance inside and out including appliances
- Weekly housekeeping*
- Preferred Choice Dining® program*
- Private dining room*
- Guest accommodations
- HealthyLife® Center to enhance fitness, nutrition, active living and well-being
- Social, recreational, educational and cultural programs
- Resident Committees
- Scheduled and on-demand transportation
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Underground reserved parking for apartment homes and private garages for villas
- Fine dining at Southern Oak*
- Casual Dining at Fireside Grille*
- Organic and sustainable food items on menus
- HealthyLife® Center with group exercise room
- Indoor heated pool
- Full-service salon and day spa
- 300-seat multi-use auditorium
- 1,100 volume library
- Creative Art Studio
- Woodworking shop
- Paved walking and biking paths
- Putting green and bocce court
- Game Room
- Resident gardening areas
- Bank services
- On-site medical clinic
*Fireside Grille is currently open weekdays for breakfast, lunch and dinner by reservation. The Southern Oak steakhouse and private dining room are temporarily closed. Take-out menus and meals are available in the Heritage Market daily, with meal delivery available for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday. The Heritage is actively recruiting Food & Beverage team members and will restore its full-service dining options as soon as possible. Updated 8/3/2022
To see everything we have to offer, schedule a visit. Complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch.