The Heritage at Brentwood® is a Life Plan Community, also known as a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). We provide residents with a choice of independent living options, including apartment homes, villas and garden villas, as well as a continuum of care on campus.
As Williamson County’s only Type A LifeCare® community, residents are guaranteed unlimited days of assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing for virtually the same monthly fee as their independent living monthly fee.
Beyond the facts of life at The Heritage are the wonderful people that live and work here. You’ll find friends and support on a beautiful 48-acre campus in one of the most desirable suburbs of Nashville.
“I’m free to enjoy my independence because my every need is taken care of and my family doesn’t have to worry about me.” — Brenta, Resident
Our mission is to provide unmatched and living accommodations for seniors that create confidence and enhance their quality of life. That’s no empty promise. In 2019, we completed a major expansion, adding:
- 97 one- and two-bedroom apartment-style residences with underground parking
- 11 assisted living residences connected to Somerfield Health Center
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness room for strength and aerobic training
- Group exercise suite
- Day spa with massage room
- Fireside Grille restaurant with display kitchen
- 300-plus-seat auditorium
We’re managed by Life Care Services®, an LCS® Company. With a resident-first approach, Life Care Services has grown to become the second-largest manager of senior living communities in the nation, managing more than 140 communities across the country. They bring nearly 50 years of senior living experience to The Heritage.
Since 1971, Life Care Services has put residents first. We listen carefully to what our residents and families tell us and continually look for ways to improve upon what we’re doing. It’s what led us to introduce:
- A lifestyle and health services wellness philosophy that supports each resident’s lifestyle choices
- True choice and flexibility in how health services are delivered, including a resident-centered approach in every community we manage
- Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program® that is person-centered and grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than what is lost
- Return-of-Capital® Plan entrance fees that help residents in our Life Plan Communities preserve their estates
- Thorough and thoughtful training, as well as ongoing educational opportunities, to ensure that every employee is well equipped and happy to provide outstanding service to every resident
At communities managed by Life Care Services, we continually survey resident satisfaction and use the feedback to create programs and services that help residents thrive. We’re pleased to report that 95% of residents living in communities managed by Life Care Services would recommend their community to a friend.
To learn more about senior living at The Heritage in Brentwood, TN, complete the Contact Form.
Hear from Brad Breeding, senior living’s financial expert, in this live webinar. Gain a better understanding of your senior living options as Brad offers expert, unbiased answers and will explain terms, contract options, and the special value of a LifeCare® agreement.
Note: This webinar is being offered virtually and also in-person for a limited number of guests. To RSVP for either in-person or the virtual option, you can register online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 649-4623.