The beautiful Somerfield Health Center is The Heritage at Brentwood’s refreshing, one-of-a-kind approach to short- and long-term skilled nursing care, memory care, and rehabilitative services. Our intimate, resident-focused environment enables our staff to provide individualized care and become more involved in residents’ lives. We get to know you and build a lifestyle service plan in conjunction with your personal preferences.
Somerfield is Medicare-certified and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare coverage and complete documentation to submit for long-term health insurance claims. Through our LifeCare® program, residents of The Heritage receive unlimited days of long-term health care services at Somerfield. Somerfield also accepts seniors from the surrounding area, upon availability.
Care That Reflects Your Lifestyle
Somerfield Health Center features a state-of-the-art design that reflects the lifestyle and preferences of its residents. Groups of suites are nestled together in a cozy “neighborhood” that share a home-like living room and kitchen area. Providing this space for interaction creates a warm and friendly environment for both residents and families.
The Somerfield Advantage
- Somerfield Health Center has earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The rating is based on on-site inspections, meeting professional staffing requirements, and the achievement of quality measures reflected in patient outcomes.
- Residential spaces can be personalized to reflect individual tastes and style so you feel at home.
- Chef-prepared meals are served restaurant-style on china with table linens.
- An on-site Registered Dietitian (RD) ensures nutritional needs are always met.
- Therapeutic life-enhancing opportunities are based on residents’ interests.
- Personal laundry is available for an additional fee; utilities, telephone, and cable TV are included.
- Somerfield features private family rooms for visiting and beautifully landscaped outdoor sitting areas.
- Scheduled transportation is available, as needed, for an additional fee.
A Full Range of Services
Somerfield Health Center provides a complete array of both skilled and non-skilled services.
- Traditional and Medicare replacement plans accepted
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Wound V.A.C. therapy
- Enteral nutrition
- IV therapy
- Short-term rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy (speech-language pathology)
- Wide variety of therapy-enhancing equipment
- Short-term stay Recover and Return Home program
- Long-term care
- 24-hour nursing care
- Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program®
- Hospice/Palliative care