In the event that you or a loved one is in need of medical attention for a serious illness, experience reduced mobility, or require skilled care and oversight, our around-the-clock skilled nursing care at Somerfield Health Center will provide dignified assistance with the activities of daily living, tailored to your individual needs and preferences. Along with residents of The Heritage, Somerfield accepts seniors from the surrounding area. Somerfield Health Center has earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The rating is based on health inspections, nurse staffing, and clinical quality.
Long-Term Care: Exceptional Amenities
In addition to access to licensed nursing personnel on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, amenities for long-term care residents at Somerfield include a private suite and delicious restaurant-style cuisine, including specialized dietary programs.
Our warm and friendly ambiance and a wide array of social, recreational, and cultural activities help to promote socializing and the formation of deep and meaningful friendships.
Resident-Directed Long-Term Care
At Somerfield, everyone is like family. We believe in getting to know our residents on a deeper level so our associates can provide services and a care plan that reflects their lifestyles and preferences. It’s about choice; residents have the freedom to choose when they start their day, which activities they wish to participate in, and when to enjoy meals and snacks. It all adds up to better, more personalized care.
At Somerfield Health Center, short- and long-term residents enjoy:
- Residential spaces that can be personalized to help residents feel at home
- Recreational therapy programs guided by a certified recreational therapeutic specialist
- A full-time therapeutic recreation director who plans social, wellness, and exercise programs
- Utilities, telephone, and cable TV
- Private and group transportation services provided, as needed
- Private indoor and outdoor areas for visiting family and friends